- Visitor information/Access
- Opening Hours
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from March 1 to November 30
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from December 1 to the end of February
*Admission allowed until 30 minutes prior to the closing.
- Admission Fee
- Days closed
- Mondays (when a national/public holiday falls on a Monday, the following weekday will be closed instead)
Year-end and New Year's holidays (December 28 to January 3)
- 17, Kusagawa-cho, Nanzenji, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto City, 606-8437
- 7-minute walk from "Keage" Station on the Subway Tozai Line
4-minute walk from "Okazaki Hoshojicho" stop on the City Bus Route No.5
In front of "Nanzenji / Sosui Kinenkan / Dobutsuen Migashimon-mae" on the City Bus Kyoto Okazaki Loop
*No parking spaces available except for parking lots for the disabled.